Next: About this document ...
Up: A Scalable Architecture for
- Charniak, Eugene. ``A Maximum-Entropy-Inspired
Parser.'' Brown TR CS99-12.
- Gaizauskas, R. and P. Rodgers and H. Cunningham and K. Humphreys. ``GATE User Guide.'' Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield, Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield, 1996; available WWW: http://gate.ac.uk/.
- Hughes, Baden and Steven Bird, ``Grid-Enabling Natural Language Engineering By Stealth.'' Available WWW: http://arXiv.org/abs/cs/0304028.
- Lin, Dekang, ``Dependency-based Evaluation of MINIPAR.'' In Workshop on the Evaluation of Parsing Systems,
Granada, Spain, May, 1998.
- Ratnaparkhi, Adwait, ``A Maximum Entropy
Part-Of-Speech Tagger.'' In Proceedings of the Empirical Methods
in Natural Language Processing Conference, May 17-18,
1996. University of Pennsylvania.
- Reynar, Jeffrey C. and Adwait Ratnaparkhi, ``A
Maximum Entropy Approach to Identifying Sentence Boundaries.'' In
Proceedings of the Fifth Conference on Applied Natural Language
Processing , March 31-April 3, 1997. Washington, D.C.
- Roesner, Dietmar and Manuela Kunze, ``An XML based Document Suite.'' In Proceedings of COLING 2002; p. 1278-1282; available WWW: http://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0304029.
- ``What is the BNC?''
Available WWW: http://www.hcu.ox.ac.uk/BNC/what/index.html.